A simpler, smarter and faster way to check-in, opens 24 hours before your flight and closes 2 hours before departure. Choose your seat and print your boarding pass.
Note: For a faster check-in process, print your Boarding
Pass and take it with you to the airport. Without a printed boarding pass, you
may experience delays in checking-in.
About Check-in online
Fly with Etihad and enjoy a hassle-free journey. Provided your flight is operated by Etihad Airways (not a codeshare partner), you can check-in online from 24 hours to 2 hours before departure.
With a few simple clicks, choose your preferred seat, check yourself in and print your own boarding pass, ready to present upon arrival at the Bag Drop counter at the airport.
- Be the first to choose your seat.
- Avoid the airport check-in queues.
- Spend more time in our luxurious airport lounges, with Six Senses Spa, at Abu Dhabi International Airport*
- Shop to your heart’s content in the Duty Free.
*Available for First and Business Guests
Online check-in timings
Web check in opens 24 hours before flight departure time. Guests can check in online anytime between then and 2 hours before the schedule flight departure time.
Form of Identification
The following forms of identification can be used:
- PNR (Booking Reference Number): 6 digit alpha-numeric booking reference (Etihad Airways PNR) located on your Itinerary. (e.g. YIJHDZ)
- Etihad Guest Number: 12 digit number ( e.g. 100013753546)