• The Stopover programs are available to guests from
all origins on the Etihad global network when transiting via Abu Dhabi to any
destination on the Etihad global network. The offers are only available for
• The offers are valid on Etihad operated /
codeshare / interline flights provided that at least one of the two flights
linking with Abu Dhabi (inbound or outbound) is an Etihad operated flight.
• On some tickets, a charge is applicable if you
choose to stopover in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. The stopover conditions of the
applicable fares paid must be adhered to. Please read the terms and conditions
on your ticket carefully. In addition, you may be liable for an extra departure
tax owed for your stop in the UAE.
• To be eligible, your hotel reservation must be
made by completing the online form at www.etihad.com or by sending an email to
the Stopover teams, Essential & Transit Stopover HalaAbuDhabi@etihad.ae,
Premium Stopover email@example.com. For the Complimentary Visa Stopover the
booking form www.etihad.com/freeuaevisa needs to be completed first before
sending the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
• A minimum of 2 nights stay is required. Additional
nights must be purchased consecutively in combination with the promotion, and
must be fully completed within the same offer period. It is not permitted to
split the room nights or use the accommodation at a later date for any reason.
• All Stopover programs are subject to daily hotel
allocation and as a result, all accommodation is subject to availability.
• Rates offered are starting prices, and are per
person per night based on twin share. The final pricing is subject to
availability and seasonality. We reserve the right to change the rates of any
of the hotels, excursions and other services.
• The offer is valid for travel & hotel
accommodation all year - round, excluding Black-out dates during major events
(e.g. Formula 1) and conferences. Please check at the time of booking.
• The offers are only valid for adults traveling on
• All Stopover programs are a voluntary promotion
run by Etihad Airways and can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the
• The lead person on the booking must be at least 21
• The offer is only valid for traveling on return
• Participating hotel in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are
shown on eithad.com/stopovers
• All accommodation must be pre - booked prior to
the arrival date at the hotel. Hotel reservations must be made a minimum of 72
hours (3 days) for Essential, Premium and Transit Stopover and 7 days for
Complimentary Visa Stopover prior to arrival for the request to be processed.
This is not a guarantee of confirmation. Any reservations made directly with a
hotel does not qualify for the offer and cannot be amended by Etihad/ Hala Abu
Dhabi without exception.
• Additional nights are available on request and can
be booked only through Hala Abu Dhabi and should be specified in the
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any
other promotion run by Etihad on the participating hotels. Hotel accommodation
is subject to availability and Etihad reserves the right to offer an
alternative hotel of a similar standard. No liability will be accepted where
flight bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability
• A maximum occupancy of two adults and one child
below 12 years on existing bedding is applicable. If an extra bed is needed it
will be bookable and payable directly with the hotel. It will not be possible
to upgrade to a higher class of room/suite.
• For any nights that do not fall within the
specified periods, the best rate available will be offered.
• All extra charges incurred to be paid directly
(meals, laundry, room service, telephone etc.) to the hotel upon check - out, a
credit card will be requested upon check - in as security against other
services which are offered at an additional charge.
• In the event of cancellation, please contact the
Stopover team on email@example.com within a
minimum of 3 working days and 5 working days for the Complimentary Visa
Stopover to avoid cancellation charges. Cancellation charges apply where a full
3 days / 5days notice has not been received prior to arrival at the hotel. The
cancellation charges for the respective hotel will be informed at the time of
• Tours and Attractions are subject to availability
at the time of booking. The 2 for the price of 1 tours and attractions offer
must be booked in conjunction with the hotel offer and cannot be booked
independently from the hotel booking.
• The offer is not valid for guests originating
their journey from the United Arab Emirates.
• The offer is not available for guests whose final
destination is Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
• The offer is not valid for unaccompanied minors or
children travelling without an adult over 21 years of age.
• The offer is not valid on staff tickets, travel
industry - discounted tickets or group bookings.
• This offer is not valid for seats purchased either
partially or fully using Etihad Guest Miles or any other frequent flyer
currency for flight rewards tickets, award upgrades, or a fare excluding taxes
as part of a cash plus miles promotion.
• Visas are not provided for Essential, Premium and
Transit Stopover within this promotion. Obtaining relevant UAE visas are the
responsibility of the Guest.
• No liability will be accepted where flight
bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists
• The offer is not valid in conjunction with any
other promotional offer.
• The offer as well as the ‘2 for 1’ tours and
attractions offers are not eligible for group bookings.
• Please note that it is under the responsibility of the guests applying for the visa to ensure that they do not violate the conditions of the visa, in particular to ensure that the 96 hours entry permitted in to the UAE is not exceeded. Any persons staying beyond the permissible 96 hours would be considered illegally staying in the country and may be subject to fines and penalties imposed be the UAE immigration authorities.
• A 96 hour transit visa is for a 4 day stay with the first day of arrival (until midnight) being considered as Day 1 with 3 more days left to stay. Exit has to be completed before midnight of the 4th day.
• A minimum of 2 nights stay is required to book the Complimentary Visa Stopover.
• All visas and accommodation must be pre-booked prior to the journey commencing and cannot be requested on departure or during the course of the journey. Once your journey has commenced Etihad Airways will not accept new applications.
• Reservations for ‘Free Stopover Visas’ must be submitted and received a minimum of 7 (seven) working days prior to the first leg of your journey for the request to be processed. Visas are not guaranteed and are at the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Department. In the event that a Visa application is rejected we are not permitted to appeal or challenge the decision.
• Reservation made directly with Immigration authorities or the hotel does not qualify for the offer and cannot be amended by Etihad without exception.
• Partially completed travel will result in the commercial value of the ‘Free Stopover Visa’ offer being deducted from any refund claimed on the remaining unused airfare.
• Please note the working week in the U.A.E. is Sunday to Thursday.
• Issuance and approval of a visa is solely regulated by Government of UAE and governed by their rules and regulations that may be amended from time to time.
• Issuance of a visa or approval on the visa application does not in any way guarantee the Guest the right to enter UAE. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the Airport. In case of denial of visa or entry into UAE by the Government, Etihad Airways or Hala Abu Dhabi shall in no way be liable to Guest in any manner whatsoever.