Please submit the following key documents prior to commencing your new position with Etihad Airways:
1. Scanned passport size photograph (JPEG format, white background, business attire)
2. Colour copy of valid passport (With UAE Residence Visa page, if currently residing in the United Arab Emirates)
3. Attested colour copy of your Highest Educational Certificate – The education certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education or a Notary Public, stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and finally by UAE Embassy, in that order, and in the country of the institution where it was obtained. If your Education Certificate is in another language then this should be translated to English or Arabic, this translation must also be attested by the UAE Embassy.
4. Complete Introductory Form which will be provided at offer stage. Candidates of Arabic origin must fill this form in Arabic. It is mandatory to complete each section of this form.
5. Copies of employment service letters as per your submitted CV covering your professional experience over the last 10 years. Please make sure that these letters comply with the following:
- Printed on company headed paper
- Specify your job title(s)
- Detail your complete duration of employment
It is vital to include a letter of employment from your current employer; this can be a generic ‘To whom it may concern’ letter specifying your job title and start date.
6. For those currently residing in the UAE, you will also need to submit a Police Clearance Certificate. You can obtain this at your local police station taking with you, your original passport with visa, your Emirates ID card and a passport size photograph with a white background.
All submitted copies must be in colour and be clear copies.