legroom seats are subject to availability, terms & conditions, and other
eligibility requirements. Please make sure you meet all the criteria before buying your seat.
If you meet all the safety conditions, we strongly recommend you to book early as seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The price of the seat is per person, per flight sector. In the event of aircraft type change, Etihad will exert its reasonable efforts to re-accommodate guests in like seats. In the case where extra legroom seats are not available, Etihad will refund the amount paid per person, per sector which cannot be accommodated.
The extra legroom seats are assigned only upon full payment of the extra legroom seat fees and ticket fare. Payment for the extra legroom seats will not earn any additional Etihad Guest Miles points.
Extra legroom seats are offered only o
n Etihad-operated flights and not on flights operated by our partner airlines
The extra-legroom seats are non-transferable and non-refundable.
We shall refund the payment you made for the extra legroom seat only in the following instances:
- The flight is cancelled by us; or
- If the extra-legroom seat is not available because of aircraft change
To be seated in an exit row seat with extra legroom, guests must meet the following requirements:
- Should be 18 years or older.
- Physically able to reach, locate and operate the emergency exit window or door, and to quickly pass through the exit.
- Able to understand and acknowledge instructions given by our cabin crew in English about the tasks expected to be performed in an emergency evacuation and able to read the safety card provided for that purpose.
- Able and willing to assist the crew and other guests in the evacuation of the aircraft.
- Able to check outside conditions and respond to cabin crew requests before opening an exit.
- Not be in any stage of pregnancy.
- Not have any condition which may prevent performing the duties listed above, be it a consequence of age, frailty, injury, physical or psychological disability, mobility, vision or hearing impairment, sickness, injury or anything else.
- Not travelling with children or infants.
- Not travelling with a care giver, a guide dog or an assistance animal.