To become one of our award winning onboard Food and Beverage Managers, you will need to meet the following qualifications and criteria:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a leading role, e.g. maître d, captain, team leader, supervisor in 4/5 star hotel dining establishments, fine dining restaurants, cruise liners and/or banqueting
A graduate, minimum of Diploma level, with internship experience in 4/5 star hotel dining establishments or fine dining restaurants.
In addition you must also meet the following criteria:
• Extensive knowledge of food safety regulations and standards.
• Minimum age 21 years.
• Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
• Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
• Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
• No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
• Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
• Never convicted of a criminal offence.
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.