1. Guests holding tickets with confirmed reservations in Diamond First or Pearl Business Class.
2. Etihad Chauffeur is available to Silver, Gold and Gold Elite members of our Etihad Guest loyalty programme travelling on confirmed tickets in Diamond First and Pearl Business classes.
3. Etihad Chauffeur is available to members of Etihad Guest members redeeming their miles on Diamond First and Pearl Business class.
4. Guests travelling on Etihad Airways operated flights (although holding other airline tickets), are eligible for Etihad Chauffer service.
* Following restrictions apply to the above:
• Guests travelling in Pearl Business Class who are not Silver, Gold or Gold Elite members of Etihad Guest loyalty programme, are limited to a maximum of two chauffeur transfers per ticketed itinerary. (This restriction does not apply to First Class travel).
Effective from May 15, 2013, Etihad
Guest members (all tier levels) and non-Etihad Guest members traveling in
our Pearl Business Class to or from Abu Dhabi, or having a stop over in Abu Dhabi, will
be able to enjoy Etihad Chauffeur transfers on all points of the journey in
the United Arab Emirates.
If guests are not beginning or ending thier journey with us in
Abu Dhabi, and are not stopping over, will continue to enjoy access to Etihad
Chauffeur as per our existing policy.
Etihad Chauffeur is not available for the following:
- The service is not available to guests who are waitlisted or those collecting tickets on departure.
- The Etihad Chauffeur service can only be used by travelers who have a corresponding arriving or departing flight on the same day. The service cannot be availed on any other day for any reason.
- Etihad Chauffeur is not available to Un-accompanied Minors (UM).
- Etihad Chauffeur service must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of travel. Service will not be confirmed for bookings made within 24 hours. Service cannot be arranged for guests on arrival airport without prior bookings.
- Etihad Chauffeur operates within specific distances of all destinations where offered. If the service requested exceeds the specified mileage limits in any given city, guests are required to pay for the excess mileage at the locally applicable rates. All charges for excess mileage should be settled by guests directly with the chauffeur.
- If a guest fails to cancel an Etihad Chauffeur booking and the chauffeur arrives at the appointed time and place only to be sent away, this will be termed as “No Show". The service cannot be rebooked for a future date in conjunction with the same ticket.
- Etihad Chauffeur services are provided by third party service providers. Etihad has no liability for loss, personal injury or death incurred during the use of such facilities and services unless such loss, personal injury or death is / are caused solely by Etihad negligence.
- The Etihad Chauffeur service may be restricted on some special fare tickets. Please check with your travel agent or with the Etihad Airways office at the time of your booking.
- Etihad Chauffeur is not available for use with complimentary tickets or complimentary upgrades from Coral Economy to Pearl Business and/or Diamond First Class.
- Guests must adhere to the pick-up times given to them. The pick-up time is neither flexible nor negotiable. Drivers will wait for a maximum of 20 minutes, after which the driver will advise the guest and promptly be released for the next assignment.
- Guests traveling on codeshare flights not operated by Etihad