1. Anyone who purchases over 500 AED per single duty free transaction onboard an Etihad flight shall be entered into the Competition for the month when the purchase was made up to the last calendar day of the month. There will be 4 draws each month (Mar, Apr, May and Jun, 4 Competition winners. The competition runs from the launch of Vol. 21 Boutique Magazine in March 2013 until 30 June 2013 (the "Competition").
2. 4 winners shall each receive: 2 Business Class tickets from any destination on an Etihad operated flight to Geneva, Switzerland and 3 nights’ accommodation in a 1 Junior Terrace Suite at the Mandarin Oriental Geneva with daily breakfast and airport transfers. All tickets are subject to the standard conditions of carriage.
3. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date each month.
4. Each of the Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Etihad accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with each prize and not specifically included in each prize, including, without limitation, meals (other than those specified), personal expenses, insurance, visa costs and transfers.
5. Any Visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and Etihad shall not be liable for any compensation should the winner be unable to obtain the necessary visas. All entrants must have a full and valid passport.
6. The Competition is limited to one entry per person per flight.
7. This Competition is open those aged 18 and over, excluding Etihad employees and their family members.
8. Travel must be taken within 6 months of the vouchers being issued and will be subject to availability.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw, an alternative entrant will be drawn.
10. The Prize winner may be required to take part in appropriate PR activities including photography and news items on our website and hereby consent to such activities.
11. Etihad may rescind, change or reverse any decision at its absolute discretion should a winner act in any way as to bring Etihad and/or the promotion into disrepute.
12. Etihad reserves the right to change the date and/or format of this promotion and to cancel the promotion, without notice or liability or compensation to the entrant.
13. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by the laws of Abu Dhabi, UAE.
14. Etihad accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.