• This offer is available to all guests travelling on a
return Etihad Airways operated or marketed flight (with an EY flight number)
beyond Abu Dhabi. This offer is not applicable for travel where Abu Dhabi is
the final destination. Offer
is valid for a minimum of 2 nights stay in Abu Dhabi
• Offer is available for sale and travel from 1 December
2013 to 30 November 2014 only. All travel must be completed by 30 November 2014
with no exception.
•Hotel reservations must be made a minimum of 72 hours prior
to departure for the request to be processed. This is not a guarantee of
confirmation. Any reservations made directly with a hotel does not qualify for
the offer and cannot be amended by Etihad Airways & Hala Abu Dhabi without
• To be eligible for this offer, all mandatory accommodation
plus additional nights (if any) must be booked through
Hala Abu Dhabi by completing the Booking Form available at
www.etihad.com/freeuaevisa, and sending completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This is a voluntary promotion run by Etihad Airways and
can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the airline.
• The stopover conditions of the applicable fare must be
adhered to when booking this offer. On some tickets a charge is applicable if
you choose to stopover in Abu Dhabi. Please read the terms and conditions on
your ticket carefully. In addition, you may be liable for an extra departure
tax for your stop in the UAE.
• Accommodation is provided at the 4-star Radisson Blu Hotel, situated less than 10 minutes’ drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport and the 5-star hotel Hyatt Abu Dhabi Capital Hotel, situated 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
• Prices shown are per person per night and include all
applicable taxes based on sharing a twin room. Extra night rates are available
on request. Additional nights may be purchased only through Hala Abu Dhabi and
should be specified in the application form. Accommodation can only be booked
consecutively in combination with the promotion, and must be fully completed
within the same offer period. It is not permitted for accommodation to be used
at a later date or to split room nights for any reason.
• Travel companions must travel on the same dates and
flights with the qualifying guests for the companion to be eligible to share
accommodation. A maximum occupancy of two adults and one child (child using
existing bedding) up to the age of 12 is applicable. There will be an
additional cost for extra bed requests and any children requiring breakfast may
also be charged (children under 4 years of age, breakfast is complimentary). It
will not be possible to upgrade to a higher class of room / suite.
• In the event of cancellation, please contact the Hala Abu
Dhabi team at email@example.com minimum 5 working days in advance to avoid
cancellation charges. A 100% cancellation charge will apply where a full 5
days’ notice has not been received prior to arrival at the hotel.
• Additional nights can be booked when completing your Free Stopover Visa application or via email at
• Please note that is in the responsibility of the guests
applying for the visa to ensure that they do not violate the conditions of the visa,
in particular to ensure that the 96 hours entry permitted in to the UAE is not
exceeded. Any persons staying beyond the permissible 96 hours may be subject to
fines imposed by the UAE Immigration authorities.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other
promotion run by Etihad or the participating hotel. Hotel accommodation is
subject to availability and Etihad reserves the right to offer an alternative
hotel of a similar standard.
• No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have
been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
• All extra charges incurred to be paid directly (meals,
laundry, room service, telephone etc.) to the hotel upon checkout, a credit
card will be requested upon check-in as security against other services which
are offered at an additional charge.
Visa (96 hours)
• All visas and accommodation must be pre-booked prior to
the journey commencing and cannot be requested on departure or during the
course of the journey. Once your journey has commenced Etihad Airways will not
accept new applications.
• Reservations for ‘Free Stopover Visas’ must be submitted
and received a minimum of 7 (seven) working days* prior to the first leg of
your journey for the request to be processed. Visas are not guaranteed and are
at the sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Department. In the event that a
Visa application is rejected we are not permitted to appeal or challenge the
• Reservation made directly with Immigration authorities or
the hotel does not qualify for the offer and cannot be amended by Etihad
• Partially completed travel will result in the commercial
value of the ‘Free Stopover Visa’ offer being deducted from any refund claimed
on the remaining unused airfare.
*Please note the working week in the U.A.E. is Sunday to
• The offer is not valid if flights are purchased as part of
an inclusive tour package or a companion fare and does not apply to one-way
journeys where the return flights are not traveled on Etihad.
• This offer is not valid for unaccompanied minors or
children travelling without an adult over 18 years of age.
• Offer is not valid for seats purchased either partially or
fully in Etihad Guest Miles or any other frequent flyer currency for flight
rewards tickets, award upgrades or a fare excluding taxes as part of a cash
plus miles promotion.
• This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other
• Offer not applicable on Etihad Guest mile redemption