New Washington Lounge opens
Etihad Airways will today unveil a premium, split-level lounge at Dulles International Airport, featuring relaxation spaces, fine dining, state-of-the-art business amenities, luxurious bathrooms with shower facilities and family entertainment areas. Unique features of the lounge include a private space for VIP guests and direct boarding to aircraft.
Overseeing the new premium lounge is Sharla Hofmann, a US national from Hawaii with a Bachelor’s degree in Travel Industry Management and more than 20 years of extensive hospitality and airline experience gained in the US. This latest opening is part of an overall investment of US $50 million over the next 12 months to build further premium lounges at major destinations across the global network.
Our premium lounge in Dublin features the following:
• Expansive views of apron/taxiways, overlooking the gate where Etihad will operate many of its services
• A la carte and buffet dining
• Plentiful comfortable and luxurious lounge seating
• Dining area with dining tables and chairs
• Business Centre with Apple Mac computers and printing facilities
• Entertainment options including TVs, newspapers and magazines
• Dedicated family room with toys, games and entertainment for our younger guests
• Dedicated male and female bathrooms and showers
• Prayer room with ablution area
• Luggage storeroom
The lounge is located in Dublin Airport’s Terminal 2, where all Etihad flights operate.