Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the basis on which Etihad Airways PJSC’s (“Etihad”) passengers (“passengers” or “you”) are entitled to participate in the Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme (“Discount Scheme”) and the terms on which the Discount Scheme operates. By participating in the Discount Scheme, Etihad’s passengers hereby agree to be subject to these Terms.
The Discount Scheme is open to all Etihad passengers who meet the following criteria:
- Passengers must have travelled on an Etihad operated flight between the periods of 01 July to 31 October 2018.
- Passengers must be at least 18 years old
- Passengers must hold a valid boarding pass or e-boarding pass for travel to Abu Dhabi
- Passengers must hold valid photo identification which must match the name on the boarding pass or e-boarding pass which must be presented at the Supplier’s premises
- Boarding pass only valid for 7 days after travel
- The boarding pass or e-boarding pass may only be used once with each Supplier
If you do not meet the above criteria, you will not be able to participate in the Discount Scheme.
The following terms apply to the Discount Scheme:
1. The suppliers who are participating in the Discount Scheme are detailed on www.etihad.com/abudhabipass(“Suppliers”).
2. The terms of the discounts offered by the Suppliers are subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions. Passengers should check the Supplier’s terms and conditions before using the discounts offered by a Supplier. Additional supplier terms and conditions are set out on each respective offer as applicable www.etihad.com/abudhabipass.
3. The discounts offered by Suppliers are subject to availability and change. Passengers need to check the Supplier’s terms and conditions for details of all discounts offered. Etihad accepts no responsibility for lack of availability or any change in discounts provided.
4. The discounts offered by Suppliers may be withdrawn, varied or amended, updated or changed. Etihad accepts no responsibility if a Supplier can no longer provide a discount or varies, changes, amends a discount or withdraws from the Discount Scheme.
5. The Discount Scheme is non-transferrable and non-assignable.
6. Etihad may withdraw, amend, or terminate the Discount Scheme at any time.
7. Etihad may amend these Terms at any time. Revised Terms will be posted on www.etihad.com/abudhabipass.
8. The Discount Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
9. Discounts are not applicable during public holidays, public events and other special occasions. Any passenger who does not comply with these Terms may at Etihad’s discretion be deemed to be ineligible to participate in the Discount Scheme.
10. The discounts offered by the Suppliers cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The discounts offered do not entitle passengers to receive any other benefits. Passengers are fully responsible for all other charges that may be incurred using the Supplier’s services, premises or activities pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Passengers are responsible for paying all taxes and/or other fees due.
12. Etihad makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning the Suppliers and/or the services, products, activities and/or discounts provided by the Suppliers. In the event that you find the services, products or activities provided by a Supplier unsatisfactory you must make a claim against the Supplier. Etihad disclaims all liability for any services, products, activities and/or discounts provided by a Supplier. The Suppliers are in no way affiliated with Etihad. Etihad is not responsible if the Supplier fails to honour any discounts provided under the Discount Scheme.
13. Etihad disclaims all liability for any loss and/or damage incurred:
- By a passenger;
- To a passenger’s property;
- To a passenger’s companions or to their respective personal property;
as a result of the use of the Supplier’s services, premises and/or activity pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Participation in the Discount Scheme is at the passenger’s own risk.
14. Etihad shall have no liability whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential for any loss, damage, accident, injury or expenses incurred or by the passenger and/or any of the passenger’s companions arising under the Terms and/or resulting from the use of the Supplier’s services, products or activities provided under the Discount Scheme.
15. If any provision of these Terms are determined to be invalid, illegal or void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, then the rest of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
16. These Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable therein.
17. The exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in relation to any disputes relating to these Terms.
*YAS WATERWORLD AND FERRARI WORLD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Simply present your Etihad Airways Boarding Pass to Abu Dhabi to benefit from a 25% discount on a General Admission ticket to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and/or Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
2. This offer is valid for all Etihad Airways Passengers. Your original boarding pass must be presented at the park ticketing counter.
3. Please note, you must redeem this offer within 7 days after your entry to Abu Dhabi, or the entitlement will expire.
4. Each boarding pass entitles you to one discounted adult or junior bronze/standard one day ticket, or two park pass. Each boarding pass may only be used once.
5. For more information about admission passes, please visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi websites www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com and www.yaswaterworld.com
6. This offer runs from 1 July until 31 October 2018** and may be subject to blackout dates, please visit the website before your visit to check for updates.
7. Only the ticket categories set out above are subject to the discount (the discount cannot be used on quick passes, add-ons, other ticket categories or in-park purchases).
8. Discounts cannot be used for online or advance purchases.
**We may withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
Calculation of the discount value
- Savings have been calculated on the basis of a 5-day stay.
- Conversion rate used 1 AED =0.211695 GBP. Reference xe.com on 08 August 2018.