- The Etihad Luxury Coach Service is available
free of charge to guests holding confirmed coach reservations as part of a
flight itinerary on Etihad Airways, Virgin Australia, Air Seychelles, Air
Berlin, Air Serbia, Jet Airways, Alitalia, Niki, Royal Air Maroc, Hainan
Airlines, Bangkok Airways, Vietnam Airlines and Garuda. The services are
available to and from Abu Dhabi International Airport to Dubai and Al Ain.
- The Etihad Luxury Coach service must be booked 24 hours prior to travel. Guest without confirmed coach reservations will not be eligible to use the service.
- Bookings made within 24 hours from flight departure coach will not be confirmed.
- The Etihad Luxury Coach service is not available for Unaccompanied Minors (UM).
- Guests with medical conditions or with reduced mobility cannot be booked to use the Etihad Luxury Coach service.
- Guests travelling on flights operated by other airlines may book the Etihad Luxury Coach service for a nominal fee of AED 80 per person per way. The service may be booked only through Etihad Airways offices at least 24 hours prior to flight departure.
- The Etihad Luxury Coach services are provided by third-party service providers who assume responsibility for all trips in terms of insurance and liabilities governing them.
- Please ensure a minimum connecting time of 2.5 hours to connect to departures from Abu Dhabi International Airport.
- The Etihad Luxury Coach service can only be used by travelers who have a corresponding arriving or departing flight from Abu Dhabi International Airport on the same day. The service cannot be availed on any other day under any circumstances.
- The Etihad Luxury Coach service is not available for use with complimentary and discounted tickets (ID, AD etc).
For more information, please contact your local Etihad Airways office or travel agent.