Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the basis
on which Etihad Airways PJSC’s (“Etihad”) passengers (“passengers” or “you”) are
entitled to participate in the Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme (“Discount
Scheme”) and the terms on which the Discount Scheme operates. By participating
in the Discount Scheme, Etihad’s passengers hereby agree to be subject to these
The Discount Scheme is open to all Etihad passengers who
meet the following criteria:
- Passengers must have travelled on an Etihad operated flight between the periods of 01 November 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- Passengers must hold a valid boarding pass [or e-boarding pass]
- Passengers must hold valid photo identification which must match the name on the boarding pass [or e-boarding pass] which must be presented at the Supplier’s premises
- Boarding pass only valid for 7 days after travel
If you do not meet the above criteria,
you will not be able to participate in the Discount Scheme.
The following terms apply to the Discount Scheme:
1. The suppliers who are participating in the Discount Scheme are detailed on [Etihad.com/abudhabipass] (“Suppliers”).
2. The terms of the discounts offered by the Suppliers
are subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions. Passengers should check
the Supplier’s terms and conditions before using the discounts offered by a
Supplier. Additional supplier terms and conditions are set out on each
respective offer as applicable [Etihad.com/abudhabipass].
3. The discounts offered by Suppliers are subject to
availability and change. Passengers need to check
the Supplier’s terms and conditions for details of all discounts offered.
Etihad accepts no responsibility for lack of availability or any change in
4. The discounts offered by Suppliers may be withdrawn. Etihad accepts no responsibility if a Supplier can no longer provide a discount or withdraws from the Discount Scheme.
5. The Discount Scheme is non-transferrable
6. Etihad may withdraw, amend, or terminate
the Discount Scheme at any time.
7. Etihad may amend these Terms at any time. Revised Terms will be posted on www.etihad.com/abudhabipass.
Discount Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers
9. Any passenger who does not comply with these Terms may at Etihad’s discretion be deemed to be ineligible to participate in the Discount Scheme.
discounts offered by the Suppliers cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The discounts offered do not entitle passengers to receive any other benefits. Passengers are fully responsible for all other charges that may be incurred using the Supplier’s services, premises or activities pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Passengers are responsible for paying all taxes and/or other fees due.
makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning the
Suppliers and/or the services, products, activities and/or discounts provided
by the Suppliers. In the event that you find the services, products or
activities provided by a Supplier unsatisfactory you must make a claim against
the Supplier. Etihad disclaims all liability for any services, products,
activities and/or discounts provided by a Supplier. The Suppliers are in no way
affiliated with Etihad. Etihad is not responsible if the Supplier fails to
honour any discounts provided under the Discount Scheme.
disclaims all liability for any loss and/or damage incurred:
a passenger’s property;
a passenger’s companions or to their respective personal property;
as a result of the use of the Supplier’s services, premises
and/or activity pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Participation in the Discount
Scheme is at the passenger’s own risk.
14. Etihad shall have no liability
whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential for any loss, damage,
accident, injury or expenses incurred or by the passenger and/or any of
the passenger’s companions arising under the Terms and/or resulting from
the use of the Supplier’s services, products or activities provided under
the Discount Scheme.
15. If any provision of these
Terms are determined to be invalid, illegal or void by any court or
administrative body of competent jurisdiction, then the rest of these Terms
shall remain in full force and effect.
Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of
the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates
17. The exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in
relation to any disputes relating to these Terms.
*YAS WATERWORLD AND
FERRARI WORLD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Simply present your Etihad Airways Boarding Pass to Abu Dhabi to benefit from a 25% discount on a ticket to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi or Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi!
2. *This offer is valid for all Etihad Passengers who have travelled to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways
3. *Your original boarding pass must be presented at the park ticketing counter, to redeem this offer.
4. *Please note, you must redeem this offer within 7 days after your entry to Abu Dhabi, or the entitlement will expire.
5. *Each boarding pass entities you to one discounted adult or junior General Admission standard one day ticket. Each boarding pass may only be used once.
6. *For more information about admission passes, please visit our websites www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com and www.yaswaterworld.com
7. *This offer runs from 01 Nov 2018 to 31 Mar 2019*: may be subject to blackout dates, please visit the website before your visit to check for updates
8. *Only the ticket categories set out above are subject to the discount (the discount cannot be used on quick passes, add-ons, other ticket categories or in-park purchases).
9. *Discount cannot be used for online or advance purchases.
10. *We may withdraw this offer at any time without notice
11. *Exclusions: Not applicable with any other offer, promotion or discount. Not valid on public holidays, F1 Week, or Ladies Night/Ladies Day.
12. *Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable and are void if sold or exchanged for commercial gain;
13. *General park terms and conditions apply;