Use the Miles Calculator for calculating miles to earn, spend and upgrade. Please refer to our Earn, Guest Seat and Upgrade Rules below.
How many miles will I earn?
Simply enter the details of your trip, along with your cabin of travel, to find out how many Etihad Guest Miles you will earn on Etihad Airways flights booked.
You will not earn Etihad Guest Miles on flights that have been booked using miles. This includes GuestSeats and OpenSeats that been paid for in full with miles. Applies to flights operated by Etihad Airways or our partner airlines.
How many miles do I need for a Guest Seat?
Take a look at how many Etihad Guest Miles you will need for a Guest Seat.
Search by number of miles: Enter the number of miles you wish to spend, along with your preferred departure airport, and we’ll show you all the destinations you can reach using your miles.
Search by destination: Alternatively, enter your preferred origin and destination to find out how many miles you will need for a GuestSeat on a specific route.
1. The mileage values displayed are indicative values only, and are the minimum mileage requirements which are subject to change.
2. The mileage calculator will not show any applicable taxes, fees or carrier charges.
How many miles do I need for a cabin upgrade?
Check how many Etihad Guest Miles you will need to upgrade from Economy Class to Business Class, or from Business Class to First Class.
1. The miles value displayed is indicative value only and is subject to change.
2. Only valid for cabin upgrades on flights operated by Etihad Airways.
3. GuestSeat reward tickets (fare classes N, I and O), Multiflyer tickets are not eligible for upgrade to Business Class or First Class using miles. Please refer to our programme terms and conditions.
4. Flights which do not have a First Class Cabin will show a value of 0.”
5. An additional 12% tax will be applied to upgraded tickets originating from India.