Guest Seat: Available for members to purchase using their miles. Guests can choose to pay for up to 25% of the fare with cash.
- General Baggage Policy. Please refer to Baggage allowances for specific details on baggage limits for your route.
any changes/refunds made within 96 hours of departure, an additional 10% will
apply to applicable change/refund fee.
- For changes, change fee of each segment
applies. For refunds, fees and rules of the most restricted Fare Choices in the
booked segments apply with certain
airport/government taxes being refundable for all Fare Choices.
- For refunds of a modified ticket, the fare
rules of the originally purchased ticket will apply.
- Fees is waived in the event of death of
passenger or family member. Official documentation required.
- For any changes and refunds made through the
Etihad Contact Centre, Guest Service Fee (GSF) will apply. Fees details available here.
changes and cancellation fees/policy varies by route. Specific details will be shown in the Fare Rules section
at the time of booking.
No Show fees are higher for refunds than date changes.
- No Show fees are not applicable for infant
without a seat.
you do not show up for any flight without advising us in advance, we may cancel
your return or onward reservations and charge an administrative fees. However, if you
do advise us in advance we will not cancel your flight reservations.
only up to 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds/changes are permitted within
24 hours of departure.
Guest Platinum, Gold and Silver members are
eligible for premium check-in.