Asian Vegetarian Meal
· Contains all types of fruits, vegetables, and dairy products.
· Does not contain any type of meat, fish or eggs.
· Prepared according to subcontinent taste (mildly spicy to spicy).
· Can qualify as a Hindu meal.
· Contains mostly soft food that is easily digestible like mashed potatoes, spinach, soft boiled eggs, boiled meats, toast and dairy
· Does not contain spices, onion or garlic and food that are baked, fried or spicy.
· Contains minimum salt, low fat products, high fibre fruits and vegetables.
· Do not contain any kind of sugar (only certain permitted sugar substitutes).
· Suitable for guests with diabetes (low insulin levels).
· Contains seasonal fruits.
· Suitable for guests who are fasting or has dietary needs.
Gluten Free Meal
· Contains meat, poultry, fish, rice, fruits and vegetables, corn, potatoes, dairy products, chocolate, dried beans and peas.
· Contains salt and pepper, herbs and spices, sugars and preserves, margarine, tapioca and vegetable oils.
· Suitable for guests who need to limit their intake of Gluten (or Gliadin, a protein fraction of gluten), a substance found in wheat,
barley, rye and oats.
Lacto-ovo Vegetarian Meal
· Contains dairy products.
· Does not contain any meat or meat products, fish, poultry or products with lard or gelatine.
· Suitable for guests who do not eat flesh of any kind but can eat milk and cheese products.
· Contains food with plenty of roughage and with less fats and carbohydrates.
· Does not contain sugar, cream, sauces, mayonnaise or fatty meats.
· Suitable for guests on restricted or low-calorie diets
Low Fat / Low Cholesterol Meal
· Contains margarine, cottage cheese, egg white, boiled rice, potatoes, lean meats, fish, wholegrain bread, cereals and fruit.
Low Sodium Meal
· Does not contain salt, MSG and baking soda/powder.
Low lactose Meal
· Contains salads, roughage, pasta, rice, fish or meat.
· Does not contain milk and milk products, sauces, soft rolls, croissants or chocolate.
· Suitable for guests who are allergic or intolerant to milk or milk products or guests who have low lactose levels in their bodies.
Raw Vegetable Meal
· Contains mainly raw vegetables and salads.
Vegeterian Oriental Meal
· Contains fruits and vegetables.
· Does not contain meat, fish, eggs or dairy products.
· Prepared in Chinese style.
· Suitable for oriental vegetarians.