of 3D aircraft models
Aviation enthusiasts now have the chance to own digital 3D aircraft models showcasing our ten special liveries across our Dreamliner fleet. Each NFT comes with immediate Etihad Guest Silver status as well as other benefits.
Still wondering why to invest in EY-ZERO1? Here are all the reasons why…
A unique piece of art in limited numbers
Immediate Etihad Guest Silver status benefits
Additional prizes for first time owners
A collection with a purpose
The EY-ZERO1 sale has started.Limited to 2003 collectibles, each NFT is priced at US$349 (+ local sales tax).
The sale will close on 18 August 2022 at 2pm UTC with all remaining unsold NFTs eliminated from the collection.
Our NFT collection is limited to 2003 collectibles, symbolising the year when Etihad was established.
It features ten highly detailed 3D aircraft models, each one showcasing a unique Etihad Boeing 787 Dreamliner livery, including the Greenliner and the iconic Manchester City-themed aircraft.
For that little extra thrill, the 3D model will be hidden from view at the time of purchase and only be revealed on 24 July. Which one will be yours?
By purchasing EY-ZERO1 collectibles, you’ll also be directly helping Etihad in its journey to increase its uptake of sustainable aviation fuel. All profits from this collection will go directly to fund the purchase of sustainable aviation fuel in 2022.
Our NFT collection has been designed to be as efficient as possible. EY-ZERO1 is set to be minted on the energy-efficient Polygon blockchain. We’ll also be partnering with Aerial.is to track the CO2 emissions of the NFTs, and offsetting the entire carbon footprint of the project through Aerial.is.
More than just one collection, our NFTs will be integrated into our brand for the future.
To follow the project, ask questions and also win prizes, follow us on our discord and dedicated twitter channels.
An NFT (Non-Fungible Token), is a unique, identifiable digital asset stored on the blockchain. An NFT could be a piece of digital artwork, a collectible, or even a digital representation of a real-life physical asset. Blockchains, which act as digital ledgers, verify ownership, provenance, and transaction history.
Minting is the process of creating an NFT. To transfer the NFT to your wallet, often you will encounter transaction (“gas”) fees. All gas fees will be paid by Arcube when distributing the NFTs.
Your crypto wallet is where you can view and store your cryptocurrency assets. Digital wallets are used to view your EY-ZERO1 NFTs once you have purchased them.
How to set-up a digital wallet with Metamask can be found here.
The EY-ZERO1 NFTs can be purchased directly from the Arcube.io website.
The collection can be purchased with debit and credit cards.
There are 2003 NFTs available for purchase in the EY-ZERO1 collection. This is to commemorate the year that Etihad Airways was founded. There are 10 liveries with varying rarity in the collection, Manchester City, ADGP, Greenliner and 7 liveries from the Choose Well series will be featured.
EY-ZERO1 is one of the first major collections to release 3D model NFTs, which are digital replicas of Etihad Airways’ Boeing 787 Dreamliner fleet, with each livery having its own unique designs.
The NFT will be in the form of a .glb file, to allow interactivity with the model itself.
After purchase, all 2003 NFTs within the collection will be randomly allocated to buyers, and distributed to wallets. You may receive any of the 10 liveries, of varying rarity, that are featured in the collection.
Each NFT is priced at US$ 349, plus applicable local taxes and payment processing fees.
The collection will be available for sale on 21 July 2022 at (14:00 UTC). You will be able to join the official EY-ZERO1 Discord from 6 July 2022.
First time owners of an EY-ZERO1 NFT will unlock immediate Etihad Guest Silver status that includes exclusive lounge access at Abu Dhabi International Airport, priority check-in and bonus miles when flying Etihad. As well, a select few holders will be awarded free tickets to travel from anywhere in the world to Abu Dhabi.
On the 27 July 2022 a random selection of EY-ZERO1 NFT holders will be awarded free tickets to travel from anywhere in the world to Abu Dhabi. Terms and conditions apply.
Our collection, built on the Polygon blockchain, has been made fully carbon neutral using our partner Aerial and their carbon offsetting schemes. All collection profits are contributed towards the purchase of sustainable aviation fuel in 2022, to align with our pledge to achieve net zero emissions by 2050.
Once you have purchased your NFT and it has been minted, you will be able to see your NFTs within your wallet and on OpenSea, once you connect your wallet and go to your profile.
After purchasing your EY-ZERO1 NFT, you will be able to sell or trade it on any secondary marketplace that supports the Polygon chain, such as OpenSea. The Etihad Guest Silver status is not transferrable and will remain with the first owner even if the NFT is sold.
All NFT sales are final and cannot be returned or refunded. For more information please see EY-ZERO1 terms and conditions found here.
1. The Etihad NFT EY-ZERO1 prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is only open to participants who have registered on etihad.com/zero1. Entrants must be 18 or over.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all entrants. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Etihad Airways P.J.S.C. ("Etihad" or the “Promoter”) or its group companies, family members of those employees, or anyone else who is connected to the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must:
a. Register for the competition by filling in the form available on etihad.com/zero1 by 14 July 2022 20:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
b. Be 18 years or older.
5. Entrants that fill in fields with incorrect data or that do not meet the criteria in Paragraph 4 will not be eligible.
6. The competition opens at 06:00 UTC on 6 July 2022. It closes at 20:00 UTC on 14 July 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winners shall be the owner of the email account from the selected winning entries.
8. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please contact us at email@example.com
9. Each winner will receive one (01) non-fungible token (NFT).
10. Etihad accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with making use of the Prize that are not expressly included in the Prize.
11. There will be 20 winners in total.
12. The winners will be selected by way of a random draw, using a computer process that produces verifiably random results, from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 18 July 2022.
13. The winners will be notified by email. Please ensure your email address communicated is a frequently used email. Winners will be asked to accept the prize via email.
14. If a winner does not respond to Etihad within five (05) days of being notified of their win via email, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Etihad shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Etihad shall be entitled to select another winner.
15. Provided that a winner responds to email messages from the Promoter and promptly provides proof of their identity and eligibility, details to receive the prize will be sent via email.
16. Winners can contact Etihad by email on firstname.lastname@example.org with “NFT EY-ZERO1 prize draw” as the subject line
17. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
18. Etihad reserves the right, taking reasonable consideration of the participants’ interests, to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
20. Etihad accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize. Etihad further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Etihad under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence
21. Etihad reserves the right, taking into consideration participants’ reasonable interests, at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud). The decision of Etihad in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered.
22. Etihad shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by UAE law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
24. Promoter: Etihad Airways PJSC, incorporated in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates with its registered office at: New Airport Road, Khalifa City Area, P.O. Box: 35566, Abu Dhabi, UAE.