The Etihad Airways Sourcing & Procurement (S&P) team is responsible for sourcing and managing goods and services for our organisation. This includes things like aircraft fuel, airport and ground handling services, IT contracts and properties and facilities services. If you’re interested in working us, simply register now.
Important changes to our procurement system
On 21 November 2019, we made changes to our online procurement system, Ariba, to make working with us much simpler.
You should have received an email with a link to re-register as a supplier. You can use your Ariba network user ID and password to do this. If you don’t have an Ariba ID or password, simply follow the instructions in the email to create an account.
You must re-register and provide all documents by 14 January 2020 to continue to work with Etihad.
We operate a ‘No PO, no pay’ policy, and will be unable to pay suppliers who have not completed registration by 14 January 2020.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Company location and address (including overseas parent company details, if applicable)
- Company ownership structure and VAT / TAX registration numbers
- Salesperson, PO and remittance receiver contact details
- Copy of your Trade License / Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Bank details on company letterhead signed by Authorised Signatory
If you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org