Etihad Airways P.J.S.C.
- Nagatacho Sanno Mori Building 2F
- 2-10-1 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0014
- （No Ticketing Office）
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fares quoted may not include the individual charges such as departure taxes, passenger service charges, airport taxes, imposed by airport or aeronautical authorities of the countries you are visiting. You will be required to pay them directly to the charging authorities.
Etihad Airways will charge your credit card in the currency as displayed on the booking confirmation. If you are not using a credit card based in the country of departure of the itinerary, your credit card Issuing Bank may levy a fee for transaction in foreign currency, and may also apply different exchange rate as compared to those given by the currency converter on our site. Kindly contact your credit card Issuing Bank for further information on any fees and the applicable exchange rates. No shipping charge applies.
Global Service Fees
Our Contact Centres and local Etihad offices charge a global service fee for new bookings, ticket changes and refund administration. The following price ranges are applicable per ticket:
- Starting from USD 10 - Booking fee
- Starting from USD 20 - Change fee
- Starting from USD 10 - Refund fee
- Starting from USD 10 - No-show fee
The tickets shall be delivered to you depending on your selection of the method of delivery and upon satisfactory proof of payment and identity.
- We accept all major credit cards. The credit card must be in the name of one of the passengers travelling and the same card must be carried at the time of travel, together with the form of identity submitted during the booking process, for verification at check-in. Alternatively, if the passenger travelling is not the cardholder, or if for any reason, the credit card used for the booking cannot be produced at check in, Etihad may require that a clear photocopy of both sides of the credit card used for a booking may be presented, duly signed by the cardholder authorising the use of the card for the purchase of the ticket. For security reasons, we request you to strike out the Card Verification Value (CVV) code of the card on the photocopy.
- We accept credit cards issued in the country of departure and a few other selected countries as specified during the booking process. If you wish to arrange for delivery or collection of a ticket in a country other than your country of departure, you will need to contact one of our local offices to make the booking and arrange payment and ticketing.
- Your credit card will be debited when you click on the confirm button.
- If the booking travel originates from some specific countries, the credit card used to make payment for this booking will be verified at the time of check-in, failure to which you will not be allowed to fly using this booking.
Return and Change policy
Changes on your booking can be made for free prior to confirming your reservation. Upon confirmation of your reservation, changes are allowed through the following methods with applicable taxes, fees and charges: