Deals and discounts
in Abu Dhabi
Fly to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways and your boarding pass will double up as the Extraordinary Abu Dhabi Pass. Find exclusive deals and discounts on the best activities, experiences, days out and dining in Abu Dhabi. Simply present your Etihad Airways boarding pass at participating outlets to save up to $800 during a five-day holiday. Terms and conditions apply.
15% off motorsports, watersports, shooting or paintball
Day Pass Package AED 365 per person
Pick from pool or activity passes with lunch or coffee
Present your Etihad Airways boarding pass at the Concierge desk on Level 2 to collect a Galleria VIP Pass. Use your pass to receive exclusive offers at many of the mall’s luxury fashion brands.
15% discount on full priced items
10% discount on full priced items
Receive three complimentary Body Care products (regular size) when you spend AED 500 or above.
10% discount on full priced items
Buy one get the second free on full priced items
5% discount on full priced items (exclusive new collection)
SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker
Receive a complimentary gift when you spend AED 1,300 or above
99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant
20% discount on a la carte food and beverage menu
Almaz by Momo
15% discount off total bill
20% discount off your total bill
20% discount on a minimum spend of AED 100
Receive one complimentary pastry when you purchase one pastry
Charley's Philly Steaks
10% discount off your total bill
Eat Greek Kouzina
Enjoy a classic cupcake with a coffee for AED 25
Receive one complimentary dessert on a minimum spend of AED 70
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the basis on which Etihad Airways PJSC’s (“Etihad”) passengers (“passengers” or “you”) are entitled to participate in the Etihad Passenger Discount Scheme (“Discount Scheme”) and the terms on which the Discount Scheme operates. By participating in the Discount Scheme, Etihad’s passengers hereby agree to be subject to these Terms.
The Discount Scheme is open to all Etihad passengers who meet the following criteria:
If you do not meet the above criteria, you will not be able to participate in the Discount Scheme.
The following terms apply to the Discount Scheme:
1. The suppliers who are participating in the Discount Scheme are detailed on [Etihad.com/abudhabipass] (“Suppliers”).
2. The terms of the discounts offered by the Suppliers are subject to the Supplier’s own terms and conditions. Passengers should check the Supplier’s terms and conditions before using the discounts offered by a Supplier. Additional supplier terms and conditions are set out on each respective offer as applicable [Etihad.com/abudhabipass].
3. The discounts offered by Suppliers are subject to availability and change. Passengers need to check the Supplier’s terms and conditions for details of all discounts offered. Etihad accepts no responsibility for lack of availability or any change in discounts provided.
4. The discounts offered by Suppliers may be withdrawn. Etihad accepts no responsibility if a Supplier can no longer provide a discount or withdraws from the Discount Scheme.
5. The Discount Scheme is non-transferrable and non-assignable.
6. Etihad may withdraw, amend, or terminate the Discount Scheme at any time.
7. Etihad may amend these Terms at any time. Revised Terms will be posted on www.etihad.com/abudhabipass.
8. The Discount Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
9. Any passenger who does not comply with these Terms may at Etihad’s discretion be deemed to be ineligible to participate in the Discount Scheme.
10. The discounts offered by the Suppliers cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. The discounts offered do not entitle passengers to receive any other benefits. Passengers are fully responsible for all other charges that may be incurred using the Supplier’s services, premises or activities pursuant to the Discount Scheme. Passengers are responsible for paying all taxes and/or other fees due.
12. Etihad makes no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning the Suppliers and/or the services, products, activities and/or discounts provided by the Suppliers. In the event that you find the services, products or activities provided by a Supplier unsatisfactory you must make a claim against the Supplier. Etihad disclaims all liability for any services, products, activities and/or discounts provided by a Supplier. The Suppliers are in no way affiliated with Etihad. Etihad is not responsible if the Supplier fails to honour any discounts provided under the Discount Scheme.
13. Etihad disclaims all liability for any loss and/or damage incurred:
14. Etihad shall have no liability whatsoever whether direct, indirect or consequential for any loss, damage, accident, injury or expenses incurred or by the passenger and/or any of the passenger’s companions arising under the Terms and/or resulting from the use of the Supplier’s services, products or activities provided under the Discount Scheme.
15. If any provision of these Terms are determined to be invalid, illegal or void by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction, then the rest of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
16. These Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates applicable therein.
17. The exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in relation to any disputes relating to these Terms.
Terms and conditions:
Dune Buggy Self Drive Experience