The Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) team is responsible for sourcing and managing goods and services for our organisation. This includes things like aircraft fuel, airport and ground handling services, IT contracts and properties and facilities services. If you’re interested in working us, simply register now.
Important changes to our procurement system
From 21 November 2019, we’re making changes to our online procurement system, Ariba, to make working with us much simpler.
Any outstanding transactions such as POs, invoices, RFPs or payments will not be affected by this migration. However, you must re-register before any new business can be awarded.
We’ll send you an email with a link to re-register as a supplier. If you’d like to continue working with Etihad, please log in using your existing User ID and password and complete your re-registration by 19 December.
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Company location and address (including overseas parent company details, if applicable)
- Company ownership structure and VAT / TAX registration numbers
- Salesperson, PO and remittance receiver contact details
- Copy of your Trade License / Certificate of Incorporation / Registration
- Bank details on company letterhead signed by Authorised Signatory
If you have any questions at all, please email email@example.com